Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 08:22 AM   #1638
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’m enjoying Tokyo Vice on HBO. Really solid Japanese underworld crime drama. Tokyo is such an amazing city.
Seconded. Well done series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So did Inventing Ana on Netflix. I'm a sucker for Julia Garner so I gave it a go
She was fantastic. This was well done too. Watched the other We Work and Thernos series too. These all a fantastic revel of the "celebrity" culture invading business and the rich who don't want to miss out on the next Google or Facebook.

Thernos everyone lose their money and she is going to jail at some point. But, the We work couple got to keep a Billion collars? How was that possible? It was all a fraud. They had evidence he was taking money meant for the business and using it for personal gain. Building himself houses, putting millions in his personal bank account. How is that legal?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.