View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 09:13 AM   #14067
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Hot Italian beef sammiches.

I made a roast beef for the first time. Used a 5 lb rump roast. Seasoned it with salt/pepper/garlic powder. Set it on top of carrots, onions, and celery with a little water. Roasted it covered for 2 hours at 375. Took it out, sliced it warm very very thin on my meat slicer. Then dipped the sliced meat back in the au ju, placed on Italian rolls, topped with some giardinaira. I had mine wet (dipped) and the wife just dipped hers bite by bite. No pics but damned good grub.
That sounds outstanding.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.