View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I noticed that he had dropped below Dorrance Armstrong in the preseason depth charts. It's not good when a first-round pick drops below a mid-round guy drafted in a later year.

Dallas has so many pass rushers that I could see a good guy getting buried. They have Demarcus Lawrence on one side, and Crawford is serviceable on the other. Then they had David Irving before his drug thing, Randy Gregory before his drug thing, Taco from the first round, and Armstrong who has apparently shown promise.

The question is why Charlton couldn't take a starting spot given his high draft status. But I still think he'd be worth a low-risk flyer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.