Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 06:13 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
I never agreed much with the guy, but I respected him. I hope he's okay and just taking a break.
I have my doubts... he was going through pretty much the same as our dearly departed Big Meatball Dave. He and I often checked on one another as we went through treatments and I have not heard from him at all. I would like to know for sure if he is still with us or not, but it seems unlikely. Hell, if my doc was right, this time next year, I won't be with you all, either. But, if I do make it past the three years if I am lucky prognosis, then won't you all join me in a giant *THHHBBTTTTT!* to my doctors?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.