View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 02:22 PM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I could argue Mitchell Schwartz over Joe Staley.

Excuse me, Super Bowl Champion Mitchell Schwartz.

It’s also crazy to think that the Browns once had Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, and Mitchell Schwartz starting on their OL.
over Tyron Smith as well. Hell, I'd listen over Peters. Thomas is the only one where I'm like 'yeah, he was clearly better'. But man, NOBODY has been better over the last 4 years than Schwartz.

The one that stood out to me was Patrick Willis. I get that we've all forgotten how absurdly good he was. For my money, he makes Kuechly look like a hobo - Willis was a monster.

But he played half the decade, lads. You can't have a dude on the all decade team who's last real season was 2013.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.