Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 04:42 PM   #202
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Oh I don’t doubt it at all. And it’s a shame. More good production that hits the ground is better for me.

I think unltimately it hurt D&Ds rep too though, right? Are those guys even working these days?
While the fans may be disappointed, it didn't hurt their rep in town. 10+ years is a long, long time to work on one project and one project only and those guys definitely needed some downtime before moving on to their next project.

They did sign a $250 million dollar deal with Netflix and they're working to adapt a screenplay at this point. With that said, $250 million is chump change these days, especially considering the budget for GoT was $150 million per season.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.