Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 10:30 AM   #227
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't mind paying for youtube tv it has almost everything I get use out of. The Problem is the subs they hook you in with shows you want to see. Entice you with free or a low rate at first for so many days knowing that you will never finish the show in the trial phase and almost all have gone to a weekly format. They make it hard to find the cancel online. Its a lot like roping you into the old magazine subs where you by 6 or seven subs for a year for 19 bucks. By the time your sub runs out you cant find the company that sold you this sub and boom they have your card on file and charge it and 30 to 40 bucks a subscription. You're ****ed for another year and on and on till your card is reissued. If you used paypal even then you are you are hooked, its a scam.
We'll find out, but thanks for the heads-up. I will 100% document all I've done and let the CC company deal with them if they screw me.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.