Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #220
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
Big Chief Dave passed away this morning at 5:55, peacefully while sleeping. I'm so glad my father made me grow up watching such a mediocre football team and baseball team for 18 years so I had the bonding times with him over these sports. My dad will be missed greatly by his big family and his big ChiefsPlanet family. You have all been such a big help through this and you all know that Dave didn't deserve this at all and the planet was one of his biggest hobbies. Thank You All.
I am very sorry for your loss and we feel it here, too. Dave touched my life because he got diagnosed around the same time that I did, and it felt like we were battling our cancers side by side. He gave me encouragement and strength, which are so valuable to a person with cancer. It's a hard fight and takes a terrible toll, with good days and bad days. He was a contributor in my support which is enabling me to win my battle with cancer even if it kills me. I am relieved to read that he passed peacefully and his suffering is over, but I am sad to lose someone who meant so much to me.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.