View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:29 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
He's been playing for a team that bulldozes nearly all other teams in their conference and his numbers are pretty underwhelming. I also don't like that he doesn't get near his TE in terms of receiving yards. Bowers is not Travis Kelce. Sure, he might be good enough to be a JAG WR3 or WR4 but when you pick in the first round you've got to have at least a hope and preferably an expectation than they can develop into a star. I think there's other WRs with a higher ceiling and better college stats who could/should be available at pick 32. Give me Franklin or Legette.
Bowers IS basically the Kelce of college football. Whether that's going to translate to the NFL or not is a valid question.

And there are many likely higher ceilings, it's true, or at least, I agree.

But he's not a slot only guy. His ceiling may be Cooper Kupp. Or it may be Renfrow. We don't know.

At 32, probably there will be more explosive options. But we'll have to see.

I'd rather take Pearsall later, but that's just me.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.