View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 01:36 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
No, he's what Moore was supposed to be. But Moore couldn't translate to the higher competition level. McConkey has been playing against future NFL talent and producing. I think there's little chance he fails, but he's probably not going to be a star.
He's been playing for a team that bulldozes nearly all other teams in their conference and his numbers are pretty underwhelming. I also don't like that he doesn't get near his TE in terms of receiving yards. Bowers is not Travis Kelce. Sure, he might be good enough to be a JAG WR3 or WR4 but when you pick in the first round you've got to have at least a hope and preferably an expectation than they can develop into a star. I think there's other WRs with a higher ceiling and better college stats who could/should be available at pick 32. Give me Franklin or Legette.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.