View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 01:26 PM   #17
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Somewhere between underwhelmed and pissed depending on where Burton and Pearsall go because I feel they are fairly similar guys based on the information I have and I don't think any of the 3 are head and shoulders better than the other. Actually, I like Burton in traffic best. If those go bottom or 2 or later and we pass on a good player elsewhere, I'm probably going to be a little hot and think we reached for need.
Biggest argument against McConkey is Pearsall and Wilson can be had in rd 2 and they are also excellent fits for the same role.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.