View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 02:59 PM   #41
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Just something about these mid level comedic actors so attached to the Chiefs irks me. That shit at the end of the contract Zoom conference was so cringe.
Rob Riggle sent me a note thanking me for a package to the troops in his former unit. Never had any contact with him before or after. Had no idea who he was. Asked my contact in the unit. He didn't know him either or how he got my contact info.

Goggled the guy, Found out hes a 20 year Marine vet. Was one of the first marines into Afghanistan after 9/11. Daily show etc.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.