Thread: Football OJ Simpson DEAD at 76
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 01:37 PM   #177
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I went back this weekend and watched OJ Made in America, which to me is the best 30 For 30 ever and arguably one of the greatest documentaries ever made, and I still to this cannot believe the LAPD, Marcia Clark, and Chris Darden got the easiest slam dunk case of all time handed to them on a silver platter and still all somehow found a way to fumble it away and **** it up....

I saw a doc years ago in which one of the assisting prosecutors said that Clark/Darden were so certain of a conviction before the trial started that they just never prepared for the unexpected. Basically they were overconfident and presumed the outcome.

They also never took into account the racism aspect. It never really occurred to them that the jury would be as biased as they were.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote