View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 05:38 PM   #76
New and shiny.

His new, he's in stable condition.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/john-pr...his-wife-says/

I've seen him 3 times in 3 separate states.

1st time was in '09/'10 at the Dodge Theatre in Phoenix. I was able to score a 3rd row ticket in the orchestra pit. I was worried that it wouldn't be that great live. Definitely delivered one of my favorite live performances ever.

2nd time was in '13 at the Oregon zoo in Portland. This was a birthday present to myself. This time I was with my mom. He played for closer to 2 hours. Another great show with elephants in the BG.

3rd time was this past August in Springfield. I treated one of my oldest/best friends to the concert. He introduced me to Prine's music. He'd never seen him live. Another great show. Mostly glad I got to share a show with my friend.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote