View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 10:36 PM   #16480
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
LOVE using garlic Texas toast for burgers
It's ingenious. I was going to make some patty melts this weekend. On my way home I went into the Walmart neighborhood market near my house. All they had was garlic breadsticks and a bunch of baren freezer shelves. I don't get it, do we import that also. So plan B buy the white bread texas style toast and make my own garlic toast. They didn't have that either. I went to the frozen fries looking for o rings none along with fries. They had a couple of stray Walmart Tater tot bags and hash browns. So I guess I will have to get out tomorrow and go on a search.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.