View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 04:46 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd end up with Suamataia and McMillan if the draft went like that.

I'd be awfully awfully tempted to take Newton there, but OT scares the absolute shit out of me right now.

We can survive not upgrading DT and be fine. But if we sign a veteran LT like Smith and he gets hurt, that's putting so much on Morris and I'm just not there. The LT position falling apart would be more damaging to this season than any position but QB and we just don't seem to be treating it with any urgency at all.

I'll say this as well - even if I took McMillan at 64, if Javon Baker is there at 95 he's not getting past me. I'll double up. Those tools are so damn loud. He's raw but he's incredibly intriguing. He also has Amegadjie there at 99 and that's another fascinating prospect if we don't go OT earlier.

There are a lot of ways we could go with that board that I wouldn't mind. But I don't love much of what he did for us there.
I'd be good with Kingsley and McMillan too. That's solid.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.