Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 02:27 PM   #98
MVP

I forgot about this show after season 1!

From what I'm seeing Crispin Glover is playing a different role in season 3? No idea who/why (trying to avoid spoilers) so I'm wondering if it was his decision to no longer play Mr. World? If they decided to drop him, why would they have him back in another role?

EDIT: Apparently Danny Trejo will also be playing Mr. World this season. I'm guessing this wasn't a SJW decision. Whether it's a good decision I have no idea, I have to add season 2 to my queue!
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.