View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #340
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
We go on lockdown tonight at midnight I believe. Been spoiling and knocking the cobwebs off the fishing gear in between rainy days and other bullshit
Is it truly a LOCKDOWN, like you're gonna get in trouble for being outside the house for something non-essential?

Its not like that here as far as I know, I actually tried to go fishing yesterday since it was decently warm, but it was overcast and spitting rain so I gave it up... but there were a few brave souls gutting it out

I figure if I'm out at the lake, or a creek outside town a half mile or more from anyone else... then I better not be getting hassled by The Man
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.