Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 07:25 AM   #19
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I am certified and have dived in the Cayman Islands, Bahamas, and Playa Del Carmen. The Cayman's was awesome. I did my open water test in Iowa in a quarry. It sucked! It was October and it was early morning. The temperature was like 50 degrees(maybe less) out and another class had just dove in the wet suit I was borrowing from the instructor. It was already wet and it was cold as shit. I froze my balls off.

If you ever get the chance do a night dive. Did mine in the Cayman Islands and it was cool as shit. Spooky but cool.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.