Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #9738
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Most people don't want to date short people, or broke people, or bald people, or people with crooked teeth, etc., either. What you have to realize is that not all "faults" are deal breakers. In fact, very few are.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that if you posted pictures of this chick in the "would you" thread that some people would say yes while others picked her apart.

So what? She's not perfect. She's not even close. Yet the positive things about her are enough that you look beyond them. Hell, you might not even notice them. (People are funny that way.) Girls tend to be very willing to look beyond physical flaws if the other positives are there.
I think you need to post Buck's pic in the would you thread and let the gals of CP pick it apart, or not.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.