Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:21 AM   #159
Plays to win the game!

I just started Chapter 11, got through the sewers and back to Sector 7, looking forward to how they portray the upcoming events. The cats chasing was boring, but didn't take too long. Was more tired of running around trying to get prescriptions for sick people in Wall Market. So far nothing has turned me off of this game, it's goofy in places, the Honey Bee Inn is necessary, but unnecessary at the same time, however considering the original material, they went all out in keeping that crazy ass part the same from the original. The mini-games of Wall Market and the Coliseum are fun distractions. Loving it so far, just wish I could spend more time playing it between work, family and school.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.