Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 02:57 PM   #211
Niner Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
No, from what I've heard, you'll never know their political party and will never see the actual president [JLD said this expressly on The Daily Show]. Going back to the BBC Office, how much do you know about partisanship from that show [outside of maybe Gareth]? It's a show about process and interpersonal relationships.

The ep also features a pimp reference that is the best since Kramer's 'coat of many colors' episode.

And another where there was a gathering for the Veep where no one showed up. An advisor told her to mingle and JLD replied 'there's no one here, did Simon and Garfunkel mingle?"

I told you that the show was packed with laughs.
One thing I like about the US Version of House of Cards is that it is not political at all. Party doesn't matter. Just pure and simple lust for power. I keep wondering what their end game is and why they want power so badly. It seems to be they have a particular goal in mind rather than just power for the sake of power, but I just can't tell right now. And I can't tell if it is for the betterment of America or some sabatoge of America that will be revealed the final year.

Maybe they haven't thought that far ahead. A lot of these shows are on a 1 year audition and aren't concerned with the next year because they can get axed at any time.
Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.