View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 07:40 AM   #552
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I don’t expect a bunch of production from Ross this year unless Smith-Schuster or Valdes-Scantling gets hurt. They’ll have some packages for him. I think it’s a more reserve role this year and a bigger impact next.

That said… if Ross continues to show he deserves PT, and the Chiefs went to some 5-wide sets (Kelce, Valdes-Scantling, Smith-Schustee, Hardman, Ross) I wouldn’t be surprised. That’s a tough combination of size, speed, vertical threat, horizontal threat, and a threat in the middle of the field.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote