View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #12
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I went into CVS Friday to get my flu shot. When I got up to the counter, I was basically being ignored. Finally the old hide says, what do you need. I told her I was there to get punished up with a flu shot. She chimes in in a sarcastic voice, "are you 65 or older?" I told her no and she said, well then we're out! I told her, well then you have yourself a great day there miss charisma, and left.

I drove down the street a couple blocks and went into the Albertsons Pharmacy and reluctantly asked, do you guys have any flu shots? The dude says, yes. He asked if I had ever had the shingles shots and I told him no. I ended up getting the flu shot in the right arm and the shingles shot in the left.

The flu arm feels fine, 100%, the shingles arm feels like it took a round house kick. I mean it's not the end of the world bad, but it's definitely there and from what I hear about shingles, it's a small price to pay. I have to go in for the 2nd shingles shot at the end of December.

Last edited by Bwana; 11-01-2020 at 09:42 AM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.