View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 01:57 PM   #64
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You don’t know if Araiza is good at punting, but a random rookie we piss away a draft pick on will be?
I will say that I operate with a specific bias. The typical ways of adding talent will always get a leg up with me over atypical ways of adding talent.

Adding players from the draft and players who've just gotten cut or in free agency make more sense to me than players who have been pulled out of retirement, or been out of the league for an extended period of time. I simply trust the typical ways of adding talent more.

That being said, I recognize that blind spot and that sometimes, the exception will prove me wrong. It's usually, usually a very bad idea to acquire your starting left tackle in May after the draft for like $4m, but the Chiefs pulled that off last year.

So maybe Araiza still has his fastball. But I don't know.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.