View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 08:41 AM   #111
Would an idiot do that?

I haven't watched as much across the league this year. At least the EC has the same first round matchups this year as a 1-8 format, but I still hate it.

As far as today's games, I think the Islanders/Canes could be just as boring as last year. I haven't decided if the Bruins late season 2-game collapse is a good or bad thing for the Leafs, but the Leafs' issues are always far more about them finding a playoff gear and some goaltending in the playoffs, not so much who they're playing.

Tomorrow... the Jets have looked unstoppable playing the Avalanche this year, but hopefully the Avalanche can adjust and play better in front of Georgiev, who really ****ing needs it right now.

Random note that's only interesting to me... Anthony Stolarz was the 3rd goalie who shared time at the University of Nebraska-Omaha when I had season tickets years ago and he led the league in goals against and save percentage this year with the Panthers (27 games played).... did not see that coming.

I feel like the Rangers are safe for a round unless Lindgren plays out of his mind.

Interested to see if the Canucks are for real and how big of a step they make this postseason.

And just like how the Leafs have to overcome themselves, can McDavid and Draissaitl overcome the inevitable idiocy of Evander Kane and Darnell Nurse (and throw in Corey Perry this year for good measure).

Not much for making predictions, but the Stars, Canucks, Rangers, and Hurricanes are in that magic top 10 in GF/top 10 GA. The Avalanche have an uphill battle (afterall, they were only the 8th best team this season and have the 3rd fewest road wins of playoff teams), but will enjoy watching Playoff MacKinnon and Makar for as long as it lasts.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.