View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 09:32 AM   #285
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Clowney has offers on the table from Cleveland, LV and Tennessee, he's holding out because he doesn't want to play for shitty teams.
Yeah, he's looking for the big deal... or MAYBE the short deal that improves his market in 2021.

With KC, Clowney would be able to:

1) Play DE, which maximizes his ability
2) Play on an already stacked DL, with two other pass-rushing terrors to draw attention away from him (seriously, he would face single blockers a LOT)
3) Play for a DC who is creative and will move him around to create easier pass rush opportunities where needed
4) Play for a team that is going to put up a lot of points on offense, forcing opponents to throw the ball a lot, creating pass rush opportunities

I don't know that the huge, multi-year deal Clowney wants is out there for him. If it was, I think it would have materialized by now and he would have taken it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1