View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 11:40 AM   #159
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Took a couple geology courses as a kid so I've been collecting rocks for over thirty years. I have a palm-sized piece of gypsum, a few interesting pieces of quartz, a black opal I found somewhere, a quarter-carat diamond from AR, etc.

Used to collect comic books, but gave my collection to my brother when he got married. He was always the bigger fan anyway, I just got started sooner than he did.

Aviation books. I have an encyclopedia series of military aviation books that my dad got me when I was just a kid, and since then I like to browse around in old book stores and look for similar type books.

Pool cues. I've owned nearly 200 cues since I was 17; no idea exactly how many. Used to browse around in pawn shops and just buy anything I thought was interesting. Found a Huebler type stick that was supposedly signed by Mosconi (no idea if it was really his signature). Got into a custom cue kick and had a Ray Schuler, an Espiritu, Southwest, Sugartree, J. Pechauer Customs, BCMs. Sold off most of them over the years, but still have a couple nice ones. My wish list is pretty short these days, but I'd still like a real Balabushka someday (I have a couple clones), and there's a Bob Owen hickory burl cue out there I'd drop a couple thou on right now, but that's about it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.