Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 09:00 PM   #269
Dean Spanos is a Traitor

If Davis is willing to build a stadium in Mission Valley, San Diego is all his. It will become a Raiders town overnight - not only because they'd be the hometown team, but also because it would be the biggest possible "**** you" to the Spanos family and the Chargers. I know I'd gladly root for the San Diego Raiders. It'd be weird at first, but I'd get over it.
GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.