View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #1166
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
This thread seem to be developing a case of the AIDS as well. Let's see if I can pro-tease inhibitor it back to respectability...

Talked to a few people this morning. I'm convinced of a few things:

1) The national media outlets assuming Missouri is GOOD in the Big 12 are overlooking what I think is obvious to those of us who follow Mizzou closely: Last night was a warning shot fired over the bow of the rest of the Big 12. That looked like a very carefully scripted show, designed to set Missouri up to either bolt or make big demands of OU and Tex.

2) The phrase "Proud members of the Big 12" was purposely left out by Deaton. If you start hearing them use this phrasing, we'll know Missouri is staying put.

3) The SEC wants to get to 14, and it wants to do it with Missouri if the Tigers can extricate themselves from the mess that is the Big 12.

4) If UT and OU make the concessions Missouri wants, the Tigers might stay. Of course, UT didn't even make all the concessions OU wanted, so its doubtful they make them for 'lil ole Missouri.'
This is where I am at.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.