Thread: Other Sports Calipari to Arkansas?!?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM   #61
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
By "brutal," I didn't mean Depaul brutal (even though Calipari somehow managed to pull that off a few years ago). Keep in mind, many of your fans consider the last five years rock bottom. It can get a loooot worse than extremely talented teams choking in the tourney.

After the last five years, I doubt that fans are going to be patient with a really mediocre, NIT type season next year. Especially if they have to settle for someone who isn't one of their top choices.
I don’t disagree, but the chances of Kentucky being atrociously awful for a sustainable period of time, while possible, is unlikely. There’s too much of a support system and infrastructure to be bad (I’m talking actual bad. Like 2020-2021 bad) a long time.

Sure, there might be a few years where it’s bad (like Doherty at UNC), but not an entire decade plus of darkness.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote