View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 06:29 AM   #169
Chiefs Baby

fightclub will call me a reerun and joemomma will call me a bitch but 1st time I turned in a thief I was on Ft.Riley at the ClassSix (liquor store)working for Coca-Cola and while stocking my 2 door cooler I was on the floor kneeling and stocking the bottom of the cooler sweating MY ASS off and when I look up I see this JACKASS looking towards the front of the store and sticking a 1/5 of Brandy down his sweatpants.

I watched him walk around for about 30 seconds and start to leave. I ran to the back room and told the manager and the AAFFES quality control dude that happened to be there that the dude was stealing from them.

They chased him down in the parking lot and got him back in the store. MP's showed up and the dude took the bottle out of his pants.

He was an E-5 and stealing f***ing liquor????

Needless to say he was chaptered out of the military for a $10 bottle of booze.

2nd time I actually did the right thing (and don't think I didn't think HARD about NOT doing the right thing).

I was still working for Coca-Cola and was in the back of the Econo-Foods store in the head taking a massive shit. As I was sitting there I notice a wallet on the floor. So doing what any NORMAL person would do I picked it up and looked inside and there was 5 $100 bills in it and the ID said it was owned by the Miller Beer diriver.

You don't know how LONG I thought about taking that money and leaving the wallet in the bathroom.

BUT since I am reerun (according to Fightclub) I took the wallet to the chick that checked in vendors at the back door and within 10 minutes the miller driver drove back up and RAN inside to look for his wallet.

YES I did the right thing and YES I had to talk myself out of taking the money.

It was the Angel on one shoulder and the Demon on the other situation.

Last edited by Kerberos; 06-26-2007 at 06:43 AM..
Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.