View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 03:34 AM   #223
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
its airing constantly during the Gunsmoke reruns I've been recording while at work... uhhh who do they think they're marketing to, exactly?
Why are you recording Gunsmoke reruns. When I'd go visit my Dad in the afternoons after work he always had Gunsmoke on. Mostly the color versions from 1967 till the end in 1975. And I remember watching them 1st time around as a kid on Saturday nights on CBS. The ones I'd like to catch are the early 1/2 hr. and hr. ones in black and white when the show was a little more violent.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.