View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 09:45 AM   #261
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

NFL Mock Draft Database (Yes please)

1.32 Troy Fautanu, OT, Washington. I would race/laugh to the podium.
2.45 Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina. Second round bulge of WRs was going, moved up using the extra 3rd in 2025 + 2024 2nd + a Day 3.
3.71 Maason Smith, DT, LSU. Moved up again to nab Smith. I'm still intrigued by his size, athleticism, and upside. Some pick swapping in 24 and 25 movement involved (other 25 3rd now gone).
4. 104 DJ James, CB, Auburn. James has the length and speed KC looks for. Just a stab, but think they'd go this route on Day 3 for someone that fits. (Got this pick in the trade for 3.71)
5. 131 Beaux Limmer, IOL, Arkansas. Insurance for Smith and Humphrey. Huge and athletic IOL.
5.159 McKinnley Jackson, DT, aTm. Big space-plugger. Just going BPA at this point.
7.221 Cornelius Johnson, WR, Michigan. He's got nice size and speed and explosiveness. Worth a shot towards the end.

I'd be absolutely giddy. And the NFL would be absolutely ****ed.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.