View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 08:13 AM   #87
Stay down bitch!

Pat we were always on the opposite sides of the fence politically but you could always tell when I was ****ing around and being sarcastic whereas others would get pissed at me. Sorry we never got to the bottom of why Ron Paul deceived and BEP believed but maybe some stones are better left unturned.

If we’re going off conspiracies and unsubstantiated rumors, let me be the first to suggest that our former Vice President is having some form of organ failure and you selflessly volunteered yourself as a donor.

Godspeed!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.