Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 11:35 AM   #241
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I finally started binging Ozark last night and got through about 2 and half episodes before going to bed.

What I saw was absolutely outstanding, from the cast, to direction to story to score to overall production quality. I'm going to avoid this thread until I've caught up but I am stoked to see the next 27.5 episodes.

Jason Bateman is just so good.
There are a few guys who, if they're in something, I'm watching it.

Karl Urban, Dominic Cooper, Mark Strong; several others.

And Bateman is probably at the top of that list. And with him showing his directorial chops in this, at this point he pretty much just needs to be attached to a project in any capacity for me to be willing to give it a shot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.