Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #290
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
My Tiajuana experience, I saw a young gal send small nerf football through a set up upright field goal posts that another gal was holding. it was sent through the air in a way I had never seen before, and have never seen since.

imagine a lady being examined by an OBGYN; except instead of the OBGYN, there was another scantily clad gal holding two yellow sticks immeidately in front of the other girls 'area'. when it first started we though "what's this all about" (we were sort of making our way around the 'bar') didn't see any nerf football at this point. Then, a small orange thing appeared in girl one....and it got bigger, and bigger...then "Blloink"..out pops a nerf football and through the nearby uprights.

damnedest thing I've ever seen.
I did see a ping pong shooting dance back in the early 8O's in Chicago Heights, Ill. If I remember right she was good for about 4 shots before the magazine ran dry. There was also one who cold make a rolled up dollar bill disappear and reappear sevral times in a row without using her hands or mouth. She would just kind of matriculate the bill in and out in and out in and out.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.