View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 03:01 PM   #154
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I agree with you and I'm someone who thinks people are a bit hysterical about this and not thinking about how common the typical flu is. It's very possible the death rate isn't as high as reported because people with minor symptoms haven't come forward.

Still, you have a highly contagious disease with no cure, even if there aren't any quarantines people aren't going to be rushing out to jump on planes or go to restaurants or ballgames. Then you think about how easily it could be spread through a factory or distribution center and knock out a chunk of a workforce. If this thing gets going here you'd think there are pretty high odds it's going to put a dent in the economy.

I told my guy to buy buy buy when people go nuts remain calm & steal their money.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.