Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 12:26 PM   #243
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Yesterday was the 30th anniversary of, as a few have already mentioned, the greatest thrash album of all time Rust In Peace. I still remember being 11 years old and begging my friends older brother to drive us to the mall and buy the CD and blast it in his shitty car. He hated it, he was more of a Ice Cube Public Enemy guy but I was obsessed. Saw Mustaine and boys many times over the years after that and yes the Menza Friedman era was the best.

But anyways after the Black Album Metallica pretty much went to shit, the exception being maybe Death Magnetic. And comparatively when they played live Megadeth blew them out of the water. Shit Lars can't even drum still lol
Megadeth from RIP on was just no longer a "thrash" band. Even the new stuff with Chris Broderick and others was just "more".
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.