View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #837
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man there are two guys I really like here. I don't know that I'll get either of them with the next pick and I'd be pretty disappointed to lose both of them. Ugh....

Anthony Ratliff-Williams, WR - UNC

I think this kid really got screwed by an arbitrary selection process. He had terrible QBs at UNC and really needed an 'official' opportunity to speak to some concerns about burst and short area quickness. By not getting a combine invite, he was deprived of that. And when the tap is limited because of his situation at Carolina, he just really falls through the cracks.

I'm willing to take a hit on my 'point total' here because I understand that the guy could easily go undrafted because of that. But when I see him in clips, I see a guy that could've put himself in the Day 2 conversation at the back of the 3rd had he been given a combine invite. I'm hopeful that some team is impressed by a workout and gives him a real chance to prove himself. He's a versatile inside/outside threat with a QB background who can also contribute heavily on special teams. I don't think he's a genuine possibility to step in as an X receiver absent injury, but if Robinson doesn't take a step forward this year, Ratliff-Williams could be a possible replacement for him long-term.

There are some higher floor guys that could be worth taking here, but in terms of upside with an almost slam-dunk ability to contribute on special teams because of his willingness to play physically, I think he's a hell of a get in the 6th and a worthwhile gamble.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.