View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 12:41 PM   #14
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'd push back on the "character guys" narrative. Once upon a time "character guys" was taking goodie two shoes mother****ers that couldn't play, but weren't going to get in trouble like Pacman Jones. Remember that dude? "Character guys" was a narrative borne as a direct response to that.

What I see are grinders. Guys that have a healthy level of "**** off" engraved in the deepest part of their souls. Guys that will work on the details so they can rape some faces.

That's as opposed to pure athletes that make their hay by making plays with their athleticism, not technique and practice. And then hoping there is some sort of **** you in them to develop their craft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This.

They took guys that don't want to come off the field and will go 100 mph every snap for as long as they can. They also took defensive guys that love to hit people....and can actually ****ing tackle.
Yeah I think the defense needed a major attitude readjustment.

Not just the defense either, have you guys seen the Big Boys Club with Geoff Schwartz where he interviews Kinnard?

Dude has no ****s given.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.