View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 11:01 AM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Them passing on Drake was puzzling. I’d like to hear why they passed on him so late, as the whole league did, as well. I just hope Veach doesn’t look at DE as solved by restructuring Clark and drafting George.

I still think a move is upcoming for a DE once OBJ gets his extension.
NFL draft rooms really lock on on certain players (likely to a fault)...it will be interesting to follow the careers of Cook, Drake Jackson, and Chenal. The "what if" scenario: they draft Jackson at 62, then likely they draft Cross or Kerby Joseph in the 3rd, I don't think either of those 2 plays the same way that Cook does, and obviously the Chiefs love his intangibles, but it's fun to speculates. If Cook turns out a stud and a leader, I hope people remember to credit Veach and Staff.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.