View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:36 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, that's where I ended up as well. I mean I wasn't 'pissed' when they took McDuffie as I know he's a very good prospect in his own right. But I was definitely puzzled.

But Mcduffie and Karlaftis is as good a haul as Johnson and Gordon/Booth would've been. May turn out better, may turn out worse, but as a pure 'prospect haul', it's a net wash.

Karlaftis making it to us at 29 cured some ills there.
Yeah.....once Karlaftis fell to us at 30.....I got over not getting Johnson at 21. McDuffie was just icing on the cake.

Once again...I for sure thought they would all be gone by 30 and the draft proved me wrong again.

No Drake Jackson at 62 still hurts though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote