View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:25 AM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I was a little pissed when they didn't trade up for Johnson at 21....but I liked Karlaftis so it wasn't THAT huge of a deal in the end.

It'll be interesting to watch their careers as they progress. At least the Jets did something to create issues for the Bills.
Yeah, that's where I ended up as well. I mean I wasn't 'pissed' when they took McDuffie as I know he's a very good prospect in his own right. But I was definitely puzzled.

But Mcduffie and Karlaftis is as good a haul as Johnson and Gordon/Booth would've been. May turn out better, may turn out worse, but as a pure 'prospect haul', it's a net wash.

Karlaftis making it to us at 29 cured some ills there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.