View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:20 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I think a few of us were on the "I don't get it" train with Johnson.

Now by the 20s I was figuring he was worth the trade-up, but those guys that wanted to move into the teens or hell, some were talking about giving up their 1st rounder next year or both 1st this year; did NOT understand that one at all.

The personality wasn't an issue for me (knew nothing of those concerns) - I just watched all those highlights that people were posting and kept thinking "that's it? What makes this guy better than Karlaftis?"

He was...fine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.