View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 05:28 AM   #38
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He got his name when I was taking him in off the streets and into my home, he got up and put his paws on the wheel just like Toonces The Driving Cat. Thankfully, though harrowing at times, we made it home safe. I was surprised at how many people didn't know who Toonces The Driving Cat is. I had to explain his name a lot and they were all like, "uh, ok". Then, in my mind, I was like "hey, **** you."

One night, after 10 years, he was overly cuddly (noticeably so), then he went outside and just disappeared forever.

I've been wanting a cat hopefully a real good mouser but I'm wanting to get a kitten. I think I'll name him Toonces after your cat, I was thinking what should I name it.

TOONCES! | Cats, Animals, Funny cats
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.