View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:32 PM   #125
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’m wondering how they will have practices, meetings, film study, weights, etc.

Lots of hurdles.

I’m not seeing how it’s going to happen, but with tens of billions of dollars at stake, I’m sure they will exhaust every route trying to find a way.
That should be easy. If they have quick tests then everyone arrives at a preset time and place, stays in car, gets tested and if negative can proceed to park and go in like usual. If positive then do not pass go and head directly home.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.