View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 04:56 PM   #59
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
This clip is great from Jonathan Nolan about Ledger...and also should be taken into account regarding Pattinson imo. Nolan wants him in his next movie.

Watch this min clip or text below. NSFW for language.

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1019615836783325184?s=19

"When I wrote The Dark Knight, Chris [Nolan] had to figure out how we’d tackle the Joker,” Nolan explained. “Chris had a good meeting with Heath Ledger. And no one got it — I didn’t get it, the studio didn’t get it. And the fan community was … we were ****ing pilloried for it. “Disaster, worst casting decision ever!” Chris just stuck to his guns. It was a question of not giving the fans what they’re asking for but what they want — which is, “Let’s find a really ****in’ serious actor, somebody who’s going to come in and just tear this role to pieces.”
That's an excellent watch. Thanks for showing that to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
To be fair, the only thing I've ever seen him in is Harry Potter, and from what I remember of his character he was pretty much all those things.
My man!
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.