View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 08:24 AM   #82
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Actually i put 6 although not in dire strait but I'm being garnished from an old hospital bill I've been paying on for 10 years though 50 bucks a month for my back surgery. I've dwindled it down over the years (at the time no insurance) but still owe aprox 3 grand and they took 25% of my check after having 93 hours of overtime and i wanted to use that money for my daughters wedding in April. So this puts me behind a curve ball and a swing and a miss. Right now back ache and head ache like a fast ball & I dodge but kiss the dirt. This Mighty Casey at Bat needs to hit a home run.

Missed one or two payments because this dumb**** forgot to renew the direct billing because like milkman would say Dumbass
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.