View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 08:15 AM   #81
Court Jester

Probably a 9. I definitely miss the gym, but I’ve just had to bundle up and start running outside. I’m lucky that I get to continue working and be outside all day and that the other members of my immediate family get to keep working. I went out yesterday and swept the water off of the ramps at the local skatepark in case some kids wanted to get out and ride. Of course I also take a few turns on the mini ramp once it dried up.

My credit card bill is probably going to be an all time low this month. I didn’t buy a single thing yesterday, which is has the be the first Saturday in my adult life that has happened.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.